Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.388 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 950,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 681,141 Franc (37,043 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)