Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.589 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 670,288 Franc (421,890 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)