Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.550 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 668,969 Franc (431,728 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)