Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.946 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,128,722 Franc (¥228,187) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)