Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.854 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 972,205 Franc (RM6,952) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)