Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.948 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 869,368 Franc (RM6,348) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)