Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13620 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 953,635 Franc (7,001,799 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)