Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14690 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 854,985 Franc (5,820,019 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (39 minutes ago)