Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.346 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 634,198 Franc (2,865 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)