Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 574.980 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 995,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 708,542 Franc ($1,232) in Kadoma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)