Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.309 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,100,357 Franc (19,541 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 991,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)