Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.833 XOF / SSP *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 16% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,113,308 Franc (290,472 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 958,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)