Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.258 XOF / SSP *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 972,773 Franc (228,454 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 955,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)