Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.977 XOF / SSP *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 826,456 Franc (207,789 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)