Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.733 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 947,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 788,848 Franc (RM5,855) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)