Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,165,524 Franc (₩2,276,310) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 999,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)