Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.122 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,145,901 Franc (43,867 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)