Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.809 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,801 Franc (42,690 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)