Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.603 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,373,276 Franc (8,659 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)