Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.384 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,170,024 Franc (7,780 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 986,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)