Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.117 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 976,258 Franc (€1,504) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)