Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 663.357 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 883,272 Franc (€1,332) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)