Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.469 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 831,334 Franc (€1,263) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)