Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 684.876 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 873,383 Franc (€1,275) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)