Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.190 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 878,527 Franc (107,271 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)