Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.263 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 922,140 Franc (111,603 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)