Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.840 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,157,140 Franc ($2,078) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 950,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)