Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.030 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,224,258 Franc ($2,305) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 2 hours ago)