Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 575.720 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,186,461 Franc ($2,061) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 985,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)