Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01327 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 765,217 Franc (﷼ 57,652,194) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)