Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01456 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 699,277 Franc (﷼ 48,029,689) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)