Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 822.328 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 6% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,190,804 Franc (Dinar 1,448) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)