Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 799.640 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 4% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,065,252 Franc (Dinar 1,332) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)