Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 173.116 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 837,600 Franc (S/. 4,838) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)