Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.425 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 968,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 718,708 Franc (S/. 4,217) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (44 minutes ago)