Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.338 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 813,905 Franc (S/. 5,014) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)