Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.646 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 927,172 Franc (RM6,592) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)