Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 568.206 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,304,098 Franc ($2,295) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)