Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,186,213 Franc ($2,136) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)