Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 574.870 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,192,239 Franc ($2,074) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)