Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 558.260 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,271,499 Franc ($2,278) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)