Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 585.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 842,899 Franc ($1,441) in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)