Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.489 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 973,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 784,996 Franc (527,281 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)