Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 991,795 Franc (631,413 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 991,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)