Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.095 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 782,250 Franc (E£ 24,373) in Hurghada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)