Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.820 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 796,486 Franc (E£ 25,031) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 2 hours ago)