Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 581.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,251,076 Franc ($2,153) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)