Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.310 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,526 Franc ($2,253) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)