Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.688 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 931,210 Franc (元10,620) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)