Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.322 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,039,078 Franc (Q13,795) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)