Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 173.552 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 843,794 Franc (S/. 4,862) in Huancayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)