Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 270.560 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 38% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 670,613 Franc (2,479 BYN) in Hrodna.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)