Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.501 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,993 Franc (kr13,310) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)