Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.093 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,147,658 Franc (kr13,028) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)