Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,779 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.570 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,821,619 Franc ($3,143) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)