Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.840 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 52% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,453,028 Franc (20,511 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 957,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)