Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.084 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 51% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,719,775 Franc (24,894 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)