Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.395 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,546,320 Franc (21,659 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)