Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.706 XOF / SBD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 51% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,571,392 Franc (22,224 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)