Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 596,008 Franc (575,933 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)