Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 555,866 Franc (495,703 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)