Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 49% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 999,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 514,480 Franc (493,392 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)