Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 422.154 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,205,942 Franc (AU$2,857) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 983,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (32 minutes ago)