Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.253 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,173,805 Franc (GH₵10,011) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)