Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 538.870 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,170,966 Franc (2,173 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)