Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 228% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 3,112,536 Franc (3,120,594 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 948,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)