Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 529.110 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,056,426 Franc ($1,997) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)