Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.574 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 740,007 Franc (3,803 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)