Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.595 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,230,428 Franc (NZ$3,199) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)