Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 578.760 XOF / BMD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 137% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 2,441,028 Franc (BD$4,218) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)