Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01366 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 810,417 Franc (﷼ 59,345,704) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)