Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 708,006 Franc (﷼ 53,413,442) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)