Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02467 XOF / VND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 785,475 Franc (31,844,612 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)