Cost of living in Hadera, Israel vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.889 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,222,127 Franc (7,840 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)