Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,226,132 Franc (₩2,412,440) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)